The Path – To Achieve Joy & Success
August 26-30, 2019
Join George on the Big Island of Hawaii and learn to use the Emotional Self-Management (ESM) process to resolve any emotional ‘loops’ that interfere in your relationships, your career success, or in your health and well being. At this retreat, you will elevate your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual resources to levels optimal for enjoying a full life. You will learn how to shift unproductive beliefs into expansive and powerfully positive beliefs in yourself. Using an innovative process that is the basis of his most recent book, Code To Joy, George will guide you in accessing your natural state of joy and happiness.
At this memorable, life-changing retreat you will:
- Connect with Mother Nature along the Kona Coast revitalizing yourself through powerful guided experiences
- Learn to transport yourself to present-centered effectiveness more easily and quickly
- Develop new empowerment in your life and amplify your influence in the world
- Gain relief from the struggle with unproductive anger, fear, or distress of past experiences
- Unblock your creativity, ambition, intuition, and strength to help you succeed in your relationships, health, and career
- Learn how to focus your mind/body toward realizing success in all areas of your life
- Pinpoint and dissolve any blocks to your highest levels of achievement, wealth, and joy through innovative and proven processes
- Heal past wounds in your beliefs in order to fulfil your full potential in love, health, and finance
- Acquire powerful skills to transform challenges into opportunities and overcome barriers to a joyful life
- Experience a dynamic increase in your ability to manage and utilize your emotions
- Stimulate your skills of perception to improve relationships
Included in tuition
- All seminar sessions
- Two half-day dolphin swimming sessions
- Hosted yoga – optional for those wishing to participate
- Hosted wine and hors d’oeuvres reception
- Seminar tuition: $2895.00
For further information and seminar agenda, call Heather at 858-457-3900 or use the e-mail form on the contact page.
From previous event
Optional activities include golf, yoga, complete exercise facility, Mauna Kea Obervatory, active volcano tours, scuba and surfing lessons, sightseeing and cocktail cruises, massage, energy work, world-class spa, and other resort activities. Room, food, travel and optional activities are not included in the tuition.
Please make your hotel reservations with the Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii and request their special room rates for the Dr. Pratt Seminar.
Toll Free: 1 800 847 6295
Experience the magic of swimming with dolphins in the wild along the pristine Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.
You will have two half-days of memorable experiences with one of nature’s most interesting, graceful and intelligent mammals—Hawaiian Spinner dolphins. After a full day of training that prepares you to expand your self-trust and connections with the world around you, our group will go on a chartered boat for two mornings of swimming among dolphins as they make their daily journey along the coast of Kona. Along with a snorkel guide for every six people, you will experience this safe and mind-expanding opportunity to float in Hawaii’s warm and crystal clear coastal water as dolphins swim around you. Research indicates a healing effect on mood from interaction with dolphins. The phenomenal feeling of letting go and opening yourself to the experience of the dolphins will be integrated in the truing to provide an experiential memory that will endure for a lifetime.